With over 40 years of combined experience, SPC’s staff, comprised of licensed Pediatricians, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Nursing Assistants.
Medically fragile infants and children receive a wide range of physician prescribed clinical interventions, such as:
- TPN, G-tube and NG-tube Feedings
- IV Infusions, PICC Lines & Ports
- Oxygen & Ventilator Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Urinary Catheterization
- Medication Administration
- Feeding & Swallowing Monitoring
- Nutritional Management & more
Common Medical Conditions
For a list of common medical conditions that qualify for Nursing Care through the Florida Medicaid Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care (PPEC) program.
Enroll Your Child Today!
Call Us (305) 545-2119 or
REFERRING A PATIENT