Specialized Pediatric Care (SPC) provides rehabilitation and habilitation therapy services for qualifying children. The therapies are designed individually to respond to each child’s physical, emotional, intellectual, educational, and self-help needs. The therapy program also includes caregiver training for the families on the management and care of their children.
- Comprehensive assessments
- Continuing Treatment Plans authorized by the Primary Care Physician
- Continuous monitoring by the SPC Multidisciplinary team to implement relevant services in line with the Age and Development of the participants in response to State and Federal Regulation Set: Q 2.02
- Speech, Language, Functional or Socio-Emotional Communication Evaluations and Therapy
- Assistive technology environmental communication and /or speech generator device
- Evaluation of Swallowing Functions (DIS)
- Occupational Therapy
- Therapy instrumental feeding process
- Physical Therapy
- Neuro-development therapy with Risk Analysis (Infants and toddlers 0-3 years old)
- Behavior Therapy minimizing mal-adaptive behaviors
- Holistic therapeutic approach for the development of Independent Living
Common Medical Conditions
For a list of common medical conditions that qualify for Nursing Care through the Florida Medicaid Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care (PPEC) program.
Enroll Your Child Today!
Call Us (305) 545-2119 or
REFERRING A PATIENT